Get in Touch
1. WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
1.1 – We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Jenny Joseph Designs and use any of our services. This includes:
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
• Log in details for websites while in the process of them being built by us.
1.2 – If you E-Mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as necessary to allow us to provide you with better future services.
2. WHO IS COLLECTING THE DATA?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Jenny Joseph Designs. We use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
3. HOW IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
3.1 – The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
4. WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
4.1 – Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
4.2 – Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience.
4.3 – We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
5. HOW WILL IT BE USED?
5.1 – Data we collect will be used by Jenny Joseph Designs to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Jenny Joseph Designs about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
5.3 – Jenny Joseph Designs may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
6. WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
6.1 – We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Manufacturers (our Printers) if we are sending an order directly to you from a printer. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT YOU?
7.1 – We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
8.1 – Most data we collect is stored for as long as necessary and in some cases until it is asked to be deleted. This is too allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer and in the event that you contact us again in the future for updates on old files, websites and or to re-order printed products.
8.2 – We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
8.3 – Website log in details can be stored at the clients request if further updates are required in the near future otherwise once completed the passwords will be deleted.
9. ACCESS TO STORED DATA.
9.1 – If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. MORE INFORMATION.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
11. OUR DETAILS
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by .................... trading as Jenny Joseph Designs
11.2 – Our principal contact for business is : .................................................